Saturday 19 September 2015

start a new chapter

now already in September of 2015. and my birthday had past and on the week of orientation which called Minggu Haluan Siswa (MHS). A long time i had left blogging... hmmm.. now i'm already in my degree life in UM after a year in Penang Matriculation life. what surprise me is i'm not using my SPM result as it is not good enough but i'm still grateful of it.. i used my matric's result as i score well in exam and got great CGPA which is 4.0.. in matrics, i realize that even if we fail a time, doesn't mean we always fail and vice versa. alhamdulillah dengan rezeki yg Allah beri, now i am at UM in Bachelor of Science Statistics.. my brain are full of numbers symbols related to mathematics.. i hope i can focus well n do well so i can graduate in only 3 and half years.

No comments:

Post a Comment